Our security starts even before your website is viewed. Cloud-based DNS protection interrupts bots and blocks known bad actors. Server-based protection is the next line of defense. With managed firewalls and remotely inaccessible databases, we’ll stop the bad guys in their tracks.
Plugin, Theme, Core, and PHP Updates
Don't Be a Target
We will check and correct known security issues such as…
- Adding an empty index.php file to /wp-content/, /wp-content/plugins/, /wp-content/themes/ and /wp-content/uploads/ to prevent listing.
- Remove the WordPress generator meta tag version from the head sections of the website. te has not been hidden
- Disabled database error reporting.
- Disable PHP error reporting.
- Remove the readme.html from the website root directory.
- Verify and ask to change whenever the Administrator user name is “admin” or your domain name.
- Plus many more.
The growing complexity and the number of bot attacks now contributing 40% of the traffic on the web mean that the threat has become two-fold; bot attacks stress the resources on your server and simultaneously expose security loopholes on your website.
DDoS Attack Protection
All websites are added to multiple global monitoring dashboards allowing for immediate action of vulnerabilities, website health, resource consumption, and more. If something crops up, we’ll most likely have it fixed before you (or your visitors) realize it.
We didn’t realize how impactful poor hosting was to our SEO
Thomas & Carrie
No Rules FB Groups
Our most Frequently Asked Questions
We try to answer them here but if we've missed one, please reach out to us.
Are backups performed and if so, how often?
Do you offer email?
Can I install my own plugins and themes?
Can I use my own DNS?
What if I don't have any analytics currently?
We will set up a new Google Analytics account for you and grant you access to it. Knowledge is power!